Friday, May 16, 2008

Bagman's resting right now

It must be spring. A few of the Rugfarmers are about, sighing about things and missing each other. Bagman and I have been just hanging out doing stuff. Our son, Brian (actually it's not really "our" son...its the son we have with Karen) is engaged, living in a trailer in the middle of nowhere with the love of his life, Melody, and expecting a baby (actually he's not expecting, she is...well, I guess he's "expecting" but won't have to do all the work...yet). And I (the singular pronoun that covers the Bagman and Butler twins) have been corresponding alot and talking on the phone with my long lost daughter...8 when I last saw her and 30 now...So I guess all is well on the dirt road that runs by the Rugfarm fence.

1 comment:

susannah eanes said...

it is awfully good to hear from you. so happy about your daughter. you must be ecstatic.

sophie is planting flowers by the fence in honor of your growing family....